Monday, January 29, 2007

I found this interesting.

Well today I kinda wasn't in the mood to go to school after not getting much sleep from warmth but it was a good day. We didn't do much at all, just a nice laid back day. I ended up leaving 4th block early which was a bummer. We had Charlie Brown as our sub. BUt I had to go to the orthodontist and get more annoying little retainers. That lasted forever though. I got all my texting permently removed too but then my mom got mad cause she told them only to remove that and the cingular people also took off my tv including HBO. But it's all back now which is a very good thing. I also went to Vanderbilt for some music. But in this day I read a neat article about Psalm 23. It was telling how the Lord God Johovah's name was hidden 7 times throughout the Psalm. Here is an example I took from the article.“ The Lord is my shepherd, this word shepherd is translated Raha. David is saying Jehovah is my Raha, my shepherd. This word Raha is defined; to associate with, to be a companion to, and, to be a special friend. This is a perfect picture of Jesus and His twelve disciples. He associated with them, He was their companion, and He finally called them friends. Jehovah Raha, our Shepherd, our associate, our Companion, our Friend. You can check out the article here.http://basicbiblestudies.com/article306.html.

No comments: